Review for GUN METAL/GREEN
I came across with Lytt Labs a few weeks ago by casually browsing some Instagram posts and I immediately knew that those watches got the potential of being THE watches that I've been long looking for...
I needed though to tick some boxes:
- Micro brand: CHECKED
- Automatic movement: CHECKED
- Sapphire crystal: CHECKED
- Water resistance => 50m: CHECKED
- Unique design: CHECKED
So, after I confirmed that the watch checked all my boxes I decided to get one (the green option) and boy, I got to tell you that it exceeded my wildest expectations by far:
- The size and weight feel right. It's a bit on the heavy side but not too bad considering that I am already spoiled with some other watches in my collection made of Forged Carbon and Titanium which are super light materials.
- The back of the watch is simply beautiful. I love the way the managed to conceal the screws.
- The rubber strap is a really a high quality one. It does not feel like an afterthought.
- The 'brand' is very discrete on the watch face. I like that!
- It's remarkable accurate. I did wear the watch for an entire week and it kept the right timing. Not even 1 minute difference against the time on my cell phone.
- It falls nicely between Casual and Casual Smart, so I could wear it with t-shirts on weekends all the way to my usual office outfit on weekdays. As a matter of fact, I would say that it could be used in even more formal events and yet still being elegantly appropriate.
Last but not least, a superb customer Service...
For me, beyond impressive technical specifications or expensive materials, the whole point of having a micro-brand watch is the cozy feeling of being part of something special. A sort of a family or brotherhood... having a watch that are not massively produced in the millions but in limited quantities.
My green Lytt Lab managed not only squeezed itself into the TOP-5 my collection but conquest the number 1 spot.